The Voxar 3D™ software package with highly developed visualisation and analytical tools is used for the three dimensional image processing of volumetric data. Its main application is the processing of tomography data (image stacks) from CT and MRI, although it can process any kind of sectional image data.
Voxar 3D™ is well suited to radiological diagnosis, as precise judgments can be made at this early stage of examination. In particular VOXAR stands out for its low hardware requirements and high speed processing, which guarantee effective and economical working. The user interface contains an automatic contextual user guide, specially developed for medical use.
Summing up: 3D volumetric data processing offers completely new forms of image supported medical diagnosis, planning and therapy. The combination of the most sophisticated visualisation algorithms with proven technology guarantees its speed, security and efficiency.
The Voxar 3D™ can be seamlessly integrated into dicomPACS® and creates an efficient working environment. The 3D tool can be used at every workstation and PC without limitation thanks to multiple licensing. The various analytical and visualisation tools can also be individually licensed.
• Quick data upload
• High performance visualization
• Intuitive user environment and task based working environment
• Easy to use standard MPR analytical tools
• Powerful “one click” dissection and bone removal
• Scaleable and cost efficient licensing options
Diagnostictools: Voxar 3D™ Core
Voxar 3D™ Core automatically supports diagnosis with MIP and MPR analysis tools. Their simple operation allows easy access from Voxar 3DTM MIP and MPR tools and to various intensity projections.
• Live image captures
• Orthogonal, oblique, double oblique MPR rendering
• Curved and cross curved MPR rendering
• MIP, AveIP, MinIP and colour volume slabs
• 2D review and comparison
Voxar 3D™ Core Advanced
Voxar 3D™ Advanced offers an extended set of tools including a targeted review whilst uses simple menu operation. High performance segmentation and the bone removal tools create a boneless MIP in seconds.
• Colour volume rendering
• MIP volume rendering
• Grayscale volume rendering
• Shaded surface display
• Fly through navigation
• Targeted colour volume review
• 3D segmentation and volume measurement
• Sculpting and automatic 3D bone removal
• MPR shape selection
Voxar 3D™ clinical applications
• Vessel analysis with VesselMetrix
• Cardiac analysis with CardiaMetrix
• CT colonography with ColonMetrix
• PET/CT Fusion
Product brochure dicomPACS® in radiology and hospital
Digital X-ray and image management for the highest demands
Product brochure Digital X-ray with dicomPACS® in the modern medical practice
High tech solution for intelligent image management
dicomPACS® Pre-operative planning with the prosthesis documentation module
dicomPACS® Administration and diagnosis of image slices
ORCA - storage of medical data (images and documents) as well as sharing via the internet