We are looking for a qualified software developer at the Rostock location at the earliest possible date:
For you, software development is not only a profession, but a passion?
The following tasks are waiting for you:
• Further development of existing products such as our PACS Viewer
• Specifying and designing new software components together as a member of our development team
• Product development according to customer requirements
• Support of our support department and the test team
Important prerequisites and skills that you bring with you:
• Several years of professional experience as Java developer and software engineer
• Independent work even in complex systems combined with independent decisions
• Ability to work under pressure, team player and communicator
• Fluent written and spoken English
• In-depth knowledge of several technologies is desirable:
What do you expect:
We live a modern corporate culture, which is reflected in mutual consideration, helpfulness and collegial cooperation. Flat hierarchies and constructive cooperation characterize our daily work. Flexible working time models and a wide range of benefits offer additional freedom for private life with family and friends. What we offer
If so, please send your complete application documents including salary requirements exclusively by e-mail to Mr Rehbein at bewerbung@oehm-rehbein.
We are looking for a qualified support technican at the Rostock location at the earliest possible date:
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your complete application documents including salary expectations exclusively by e-mail to Mr Rieger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously aware of this fact and would like to outline why it is worth begining your career at OR Technology today.
The main office of OR Technology in Rostock, Germany offers diverse fields of employment in which you can work independently and solve challenging problems. Our products are in operation in over 100 countries and some positions involve exciting overseas assignments.
Our management principles and flat organisational structure reflect a corporate culture characterised by openness, respect and tolerance. Flexibility, quick decision making and empowered employees are a given, and help our company succeed. In addition to a central shoreside location with a great view of Rostock, the company provides its employees with numerous benefits.
We offer a number of benefits in order to make your workday as pleasant as possible and facilitate work-life balance:
In the end, it is our success that proves we are on the right path and that makes all of this possible.
If we have sparked your interest and you are curious to find out more – contact us!
Join the OR Technology team and explore “Beyond the surface”!